jump to last post 1-13 of 13 discussions (13 posts)

Are you a groupthinker or an individual thinker?

1. sangre profile image96
    sangreposted 5 years ago

Are you a groupthinker or an individual thinker?

Do you follow what the rest of the group do or would you be more vocal on what you think and not be afraid to speak out.

2. Lastheart profile image63
    Lastheartposted 5 years ago

I consider myself both: group and individual thinker, because even though I stand for my values I have in mind other's values also.

3. lifesagame profile image56
    lifesagameposted 5 years ago

Hmm I used to be more of an individual thinker but with passage of time I am prepared to listen to another persons pov. If I agree with it or not is another matter. Important to say what you feel , but deliver it in such a way as it is understood.

4. lburmaster profile image82
    lburmasterposted 5 years ago

Individual. If there is a group, too much can go wrong.

5. MickS profile image73
    MickSposted 5 years ago

I am  my own man.  I am definitely not a 'team player', I always speak my mind.

6. jeanniedoe profile image55
    jeanniedoeposted 5 years ago

It depends on the situation as I consider myself as both thinker. When a certain case can be done individually, I can come up with my own idea. However if the case is too general then I prefer a group think since I believe that 2 heads are better than 1.

7. edhan profile image59
    edhanposted 5 years ago

I am both.

When I am with a group of people, we will brainstorm to come out with solution to the problems.

At times, it requires me to be individual thinker when there is difference in opinions.

8. ThunderKeys profile image64
    ThunderKeysposted 5 years ago

Depends. How do you tell the difference?

9. Insane Mundane profile image61
    Insane Mundaneposted 5 years ago

I'm definitely an "individual" thinker.  However, one should never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups!

10. miakouna profile image76
    miakounaposted 5 years ago

I am definitely an individual thinker. I have never gone with the majority votes.....ever. I follow my gut when I make decisions.  I think for myself and make decisions that I feel will benefit others, even if it means I will stand alone on the decision.  Fortunately, to date, I have done well by thinking for myself and making my own decisiions.

11. seojoint profile image61
    seojointposted 5 years ago

Its always better to think alone and act... May be you are wrong at times, But you learn alot by this. I always been individual thinker and use to take suggestion if i have doubt in something with people who are great in the field.

12. jeshon profile image70
    jeshonposted 5 years ago

I am strong in myself and in my beliefs, so I am an individual thinker. I would never let anyone deide for me. But often my thinking is similar to others.

13. Yaduvanshi profile image57
    Yaduvanshiposted 5 years ago

I am both as do think individually as well in group too