jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Who do you trust most in the world?

1. sangre profile image95
    sangreposted 5 years ago

Who do you trust most in the world?

2. Wehzo profile image72
    Wehzoposted 5 years ago

There is no one I trust more than Jesus Christ.  After Jesus I trust my wife more than anyone.  My wife and I are Christians who made the decision to put Jesus first in our lives.  We recognize that without him (Jesus) we could not experience the love and joy that we do at it's fullest.
    While our marriage is good and fulfilling, it is only good as long as we are in the earth.  Our relationship with Jesus is forever.

3. lovelife08 profile image61
    lovelife08posted 5 years ago

I trust my mother the most. Most of my life, she's been right, though I never was too happy about it. tongue

But she has pulled me through some of the hardest times in my life, even during times I wanted to go it alone.

4. fpherj48 profile image76
    fpherj48posted 5 years ago

I'm not a very trusting person, by nature.  I've been through far too much and have seen MUCH too much, both in my career and personal life, to be naive enough to believe that most people can be trusted.  The hard core fact of reality is, unfortunately, quite the opposite.
    In my personal life, I trusted my only sister implicitly and she trusted me as well.  Sadly, we lost her 9 years ago.  No one has taken that Trust Spot in my life. 
    Of course I trust my husband and my adult children, but that's fairly easy and realistic.  Our bond is indestructible.
    The thing that is important for people to always keep in mind is.....it is not the person who betrays us, who is at fault..   It is OURSELF, for being frivilous, vocal and self-abusive in our matters of privacy.  Self-protection and safety is our own responsibility.
    The next time you hear someone say, "I THOUGHT I could TRUST him/her."  Tell them nicely that  THAT was their first mistake.

5. ackman1465 profile image60
    ackman1465posted 5 years ago

If I were hanging from a cord, wrapped around a spool.... and there was no brake on the spool.... so if that person holding the other end of the cord were to let go, then I would fall in to a pool of hungry piranahs.... I would want My Sister on the other end of the cord!!!!!

working