How Many of You Have Successfully Found Your Girl Via Internet Dating?

1. hippykyle112 profile image29
    hippykyle112posted 5 years ago

How Many of You Have Successfully Found Your Girl Via Internet Dating?

I have to say that internet dating does become very popular in modern days. Especially for those who want to start a cross-cultural relationship, online dating is really a good way to try. However, what is the success rate? I think it is also a big concern for many members of online dating sites, just like me? If you have any experience at this aspect, just share with your counterparts.

2. Yourdatingguru profile image55
    Yourdatingguruposted 5 years ago

initially I found some but not of very serious type. Lately i found my Girl through a focused Dating site.

3. dashingscorpio profile image86
    dashingscorpioposted 5 years ago

I've found love online. Overall I think it's important to keep things in perspective. Internet  or online dating is nothing more than another tool to meet people. Just like a fork, it can be used to eat a salad or a slice of double fudge cake. Naturally not all online sites are equal and it's important not to rush into anything as well as use good common sense as you would normally use when meeting strangers.
    Lets face it most of our dating relationships do NOT lead to marriage no matter how we met. If they did we'd all be married to our high school sweethearts! I suspect the people with the highest rate of success (depending on how one measures success) are those older than age 35. By that time most people know who they are and what they want. A person who wants to strictly do (casual dating) can find success online and a person open to getting married can find success online. Ulitmately each of us is looking for someone who (naturally) wants what we want. Only you can define what successful dating means to you.