In today's world, true love still exists or not for loves.

Jump to Last Post 1-6 of 6 discussions (9 posts)
  1. Rich11 profile image75
    Rich11posted 9 years ago

In today's world, true love still exists or not for loves.

Do we all should believe that true love exists. We can hope for finding it. Should we search for it or finding true love is just a matter of chance. What are your experiences in the favor of true love.

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/12094089_f260.jpg

2. profile image0
    Lucia Agostinhoposted 9 years ago

Ofcourse it does,it just appears when you stop looking, true love is based on truth and reality,if someone makes you feel special and happy it doesn't necessarily mean it's true love when you meet your perfect match,someone who understands you and and tells what he/thinks about someone or something may truly love you, true love sill exists but the mistake people often do is looking in the wrong places.
    If you're looking. For your perfect companion take time to sit down and write what you like in a guy and be completely honest with yourself.
    Do not try to get the perfect man by seducing him such as striping or lap dancing etc.. Then imagine if another woman comes and does the same thing to him when you guys are married/dating? He wouldn't be able to resist if he wasn't able to resist you and that isnt true love so yes true love does still exist but many few of us know where to look
    My opinion
    Follow my Instagram @lucia_dopestStar

3. dashingscorpio profile image70
    dashingscorpioposted 9 years ago

It seems more people are interested in finding someone who will love them "unconditionally" then (they) are in loving someone the way they want to be loved! True love is having a (mutual) depth of love!
    These days a lot of people HATE the dating process. They want to skip the (time investment) of getting to know someone.
    Most people have yet to figure out who (they are) let alone what they want or need in a mate for life! It's the equivalent of going shopping without a list!
    Generally speaking these types of people allow "impulsive connections" and "happenstance" to dictate their relationship choices.
    Others start off by saying; "I'm looking for a (serious) relationship." or "I'm looking for someone who is ready to get married." It's as if (timing) is more important than the (person) they meet!
    They've made up their minds they are going to marry the NEXT person they date and therefore their only requirement is he/she also wants to get married. First comes like and then comes love! Every serious relationship I've ever had including marriage began casually and (evolved) into something serious. Dating is suppose to be a FUN and Sociable activity.
    Relax! No one is asking you to decide on whether to cut the red wire or the blue wire! It's placing a (self imposed urgency) that keeps people from enjoying being single. Happy relaxed people are far more attractive than uptight people.
    Another game people play is they'll eliminate as many options for themselves and then scream they can't find anyone. There are over 7 Billion people on the planet! However if I said "the one" has to be of my same race I may be eliminating over 6 Billion people sight unseen! If I said they have to presently live in my same town or state that could eliminate additional millions on top of the billions who don't live in my country. All of this is before you get to height, weight, education, hobbies, and occupation! Lastly we say our family/friends must like "the one" and vice versa.
    Here are 4 basic steps for finding "the one".
    1. Become a "me expert". - You have know what traits you want/need.
    2. Create a profile of your "Ideal Mate" (Be as granular as you want)
    This may include such things as do they live in the city or suburb, hobbies, interests, types of places they'd frequent. shop..etc
    3. Transference (Ask yourself if you were them would you want you?)
    If the answer is no then cultivate the traits you believe they'd want.
    4. Be there! You have to run in the same circles! (See #2)

4. Ericdierker profile image48
    Ericdierkerposted 9 years ago

True love still exists. I know it because I have it. Over the course of a marriage my wife has shown it to me time and time again. Not just in the good times and perhaps more importantly in the bad times. And I know that I truly truly love my wife, especially in the trying times. While WE are far from perfect our love remains. We have rough spots but they only seem to diminish and in fact make our love stronger.
    No one knows the future but I would stake a life on the fact that our love will last forever. It will not be the same but it will endure. True love does many things and I cannot find fault with the description found in Paul's letter to the Corinthians.
    As for finding it -- who knows. I know that I did not find it but rather it found me.

Rich11posted 9 years agoin reply to this

Your true love is very inspiring for rest people to follow the same path....

5. Dana Tate profile image79
    Dana Tateposted 9 years ago

I believe true love exist. It may be hard to find but it is attainable. I believe we have to relax and learn to love ourselves first. Understand that we cannot put the burden on others to make us happy but love and be happy with ourselves first. Look for people with the qualities we like ( and be realistic with our expectations) and not try to force people to be who we want them to be. Also we must take the time to know someone. Take the time to see how they handle: finances, religion, child rearing. Too many people get in relationships or marriage then start complaining. If you take the time to know someone, some painful things that tear you apart later can be avoided.

great analysis, real and genuine words...

6. DDE profile image47
    DDEposted 9 years ago

True love will always exist. You can't avoid love in any place or time.

partially true...

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)