jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Are there some people that 'light up your day' whenever you are around them?

1. pstraubie48 profile image86
    pstraubie48posted 5 years ago

Are there some people that 'light up your day' whenever you are around them?

Sometimes, there are some people who are so charismatic, full of life and energy, that just being around them makes your day better. They are one of kind. What qualtiies do they possess that makes you feel that way?

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/6717030_f260.jpg

2. profile image0
    Team Leaderposted 5 years ago

Hello pstraubie48,

I made friends with a girl from my martial arts class. She is a fantastic character. She is sweet, feisty, clever, helpful and always in a good mood. She spreads energy and love of life where ever she is and it is a delight and inspiration to be around her.

Your 'Team Leader'

3. profile image0
    JThomp42posted 5 years ago

Hello pstraubie48,
    Well there used to be. My Grandfather could make me feel better and safer just with his words. He has to be the most precious, Loving Man I've ever met. I miss him. smile

4. vocalcoach profile image96
    vocalcoachposted 5 years ago

Do pets count? My cocker spaniel always lights up my day :-)  Also, my hubpage buddies really do it for me.  My late best friend, Julie was so positive and fun - she always had a way of lighting up my day.

5. pstraubie48 profile image86
    pstraubie48posted 5 years ago

Absolutely they do...you are blessed. I have many who make a difference in my life each day!

6. hair bender profile image66
    hair benderposted 5 years ago

Yes, my husband!  He is so thoughtful and always taking my feelings into consideration.  He is a lot of fun to be around and we are always laughing.  We drive team truck so we are together 24/7 and we truly LIKE each other as well as love each other!

working