jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

Why should a 40-plus years old wife start dressing like a teenager?

1. ngureco profile image83
    ngurecoposted 5 years ago

Why should a 40-plus years old wife start dressing like a teenager?

2. ChristinS profile image95
    ChristinSposted 5 years ago

My guess is maybe she is having difficulty dealing with getting older and doesn't feel "middle aged" and is enjoying what young years she has left.  Is she petite? Some petite older women wear teen/juniors clothing because that's what fits best.

3. Diana Lee profile image82
    Diana Leeposted 5 years ago

I would say because she feels her peers think she isn't pleasant to look at anymore. Age comes harder to some folks to deal with than others. Besides why should we wear old styles and look like we invaded the closets of our grandmothers if we don't have to? If you feel good in what you wear and look better to yourself you will no longer care what other people think.

4. forall profile image61
    forallposted 5 years ago

Maybe to feel young. In fact she is, just trying to look younger and to enjoy life without feeling age impact. I would say, it doesn't concern only wives, it concerns humans in general, none likes aging process.

5. Sopon Rahman profile image60
    Sopon Rahmanposted 5 years ago

to make her husband amazed and more interested in her.

6. love my yorkies profile image60
    love my yorkiesposted 5 years ago

A 40-plus year old wife should not start dressing like a teenager.  As a 40-plus year old wife myself, I don't dress like a teenager and don't want to.  No. 1, I don't have a teenagers body anymore, No. 2 it's not appropriate, and No. 3 you can dress age appropriate and still be attractive without trying to look like you're still a teenager.

7. gracesteven profile image60
    gracestevenposted 5 years ago

well possibly she doesn't want to lose her husband to a younger and sexier looking lady and so they dress so in order to keep him interested.

8. shall1432 profile image37
    shall1432posted 5 years ago

To help her feel and look younger. Appearance goes a long way. Check out Madonna, as old as she is she looks ok, certainly looks younger than her age.
    I would want my wife dress to look better as she age. Eventhough she looks 16 at 35.