jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

my wife has discovered my cross dressing and is very disturbed because of it. I

1. profile image47
    kimmie14posted 7 years ago

my wife has discovered my cross dressing and is very disturbed because of it.  I've tried to...

quit, but I love it so much that it's impossible.  What should I do?

2. profile image47
    Modern Primateposted 7 years ago

Sounds like you need some specialized couples therapy if you intend to stay married.

3. Evvi profile image56
    Evviposted 7 years ago

I think it's time you sat your wife down and had a discussion with her about this.

4. stricktlydating profile image83
    stricktlydatingposted 7 years ago

It sounds like if she's just 'discovered' it that it is a secret you've kept from her during your marriage - so that could be hard for her to take, as well as if she finds your love of cross-dressing disturbing. Some women would be disterbed to find out something like that out of the blue in an otherwise happy relationship, and it could be seen as contraversial.  She is probably shocked by her discovery. You'll need time and to communicate about it more before you both work out what you are going to do.

5. GaeHall profile image60
    GaeHallposted 6 years ago

I would strongly recommend you go to see a couples therapist or marriage counselling.  Participating in cross-dressing behaviour without the other partner's knowledge will usually be interpreted as deceptive and dishonest and is always detrimental to the marriage relationship.

While you love cross-dressing, I am sure you love your wife and would not want to do anything that would hurt her.

Issues of boundaries and what is stirring up the desire to cross-dress can all be explorted in the counselling relationship and counselling will ultimately assist you both to develop a more open pattern of communication.

Keeping it hidden will only cause more angst and anger later.

6. profile image52
    AndreaCDposted 4 years ago

I think its time you and your wife sit down and discuss your crossdressing. Make sure she understands that your love for her is very strong. Try to get her to understand why you dressup in womens clothes and ask her to try to understand and just give it a chance. If she wants nothing to do with and you cant stop i suggest you stay in the closet and only dress when you have a chance to. Believe me i went through what your going through

working