jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

What in you makes you feel special and self confident

1. allan langat profile image59
    allan langatposted 5 years ago

What in you makes you feel special and self confident

2. Agantum profile image60
    Agantumposted 5 years ago

What, so you can step on and crush the last dying ember of my ego.  No, I will never tell.  Take the dreams from someone else but leave me alone will you.  Can't you see I am flailing here, without support, no place feels safe to me anymore....
    I cant...
    (Open a packet to remove two tablets and take these with the glass of water beside them. Put head into hands, breathe slowly several times and then slowly lift head)
    Sorry about that.  Now where was I. Oh yes! I can vanquish the moon and the sun and stars are like dust to me.  What makes me so confident?  Why the wind that always supports me, the sun on my face and the ease that I accomplish every task.  The way my muscles bulge, policemen clear traffic for me and women fall at my feet.  The doors that others can not enter are open before me and all the secrets contained revealed.  What make me feel so special and self confident, why, my medication you mortal.

3. profile image0
    Team Leaderposted 5 years ago

That I am the only person who is like me. Noone can take my individuality from me.

Your 'Team Leader'

1. Agantum profile image60
      Agantumposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Very impressive Riley.  You are definitely on an uphill roll.

4. YvetteParker profile image76
    YvetteParkerposted 5 years ago

Knowing that I am wonderfully and fearfully made with a unique nature, creative gifts, and divine purpose!

working