jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

What makes you so special ?

1. Capedium profile image78
    Capediumposted 5 years ago

What makes you so special ?

Are you special........................................................................................... .........

2. devin shakur profile image79
    devin shakurposted 5 years ago

I'm no more special than anyone else.  I just love me genuinely - when I can, because no one else will.

3. msorensson profile image70
    msorenssonposted 5 years ago

I went to school with a lot of women like me. I have friends who are like me, so I am very ordinary.

4. landscapeartist profile image76
    landscapeartistposted 5 years ago

It's our individuality, our unique-selves that sets each of us apart from everyone else.  There are no two people exactly the same.
    I am different from you as you are different from me.  I am different from my mirror image, my reflective self. 
    So, in answer to your question regarding what makes me so special?
    I am happy to reply back.. 'EVERYTHING AND NOTHING AT ALL'

5. moonfairy profile image81
    moonfairyposted 5 years ago

I guess I'm special to the people that love me, and the fact that they love me makes me "feel" special...so I guess what makes me so special is the people in my life that love me for who I am.

6. Deborah Brooks profile image78
    Deborah Brooksposted 5 years ago

well i don't think I am too special.. my children and grandchildren make me feel special... You make me feel special.. I dont know if I deserve it.. LOl.. but I do love it.. thanks for a wonderful question.

7. 17Bree profile image77
    17Breeposted 5 years ago

My eyes are different colours, if that doesn't make me special.. I don't know what does.

working