jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (8 posts)

What do you think/feel now every time you see your high school crush?

1. Super Lux profile image61
    Super Luxposted 5 years ago

What do you think/feel now every time you see your high school crush?

you used to have a giddy feeling whenever you see your crush in high school.  now that you've outgrown that feeling, what do you feel/think every time you see him/her?

2. lburmaster profile image83
    lburmasterposted 5 years ago

Envy. He now has a little boy. However, I'm not too jealous since he isn't married and never finished his degree.

Super Luxposted 5 years agoin reply to this

i understand what you mean lburmaster.

3. duffsmom profile image61
    duffsmomposted 5 years ago

I don't know, I haven't seen him in over 42 years. I have to remind myself that he has gotten "old" too. Although the feelings are gone, I would like to know how his life turned out, did he have kids, is he happy, etc.

yes i would be curious too if i were you. 42 years is quite long.  maybe i also need to remind myself that my used to be crush has aged too so i wont get disappointed next time i see him. because my memory of him is of course the younger version smile

4. reedjill28 profile image59
    reedjill28posted 5 years ago

my high school crush was a very close friend of mine who just recently passed away.  so every time I look at a picture of him or see his facebook I try to remember him in the happy times.

aww.  i'm sorry reedjill28.

5. Lot Rillera profile image58
    Lot Rilleraposted 5 years ago

for me me nothing anymore, because a crush is only a crush and nothing more above that. and besides that was long time ago so that " crush " feeling are gone.  smile

working