jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (10 posts)

Sex Vs Love

1. Ian Dabasori Hetr profile image80
    Ian Dabasori Hetrposted 5 years ago

Sex Vs Love

Is sex and love related? This are two things that confuses many. Many when hearing love associate it with sex. Life fall in love, date have sex, have children and so on.
    What do you say? How do you differentiate or associate sex and love.

2. shariarbd profile image58
    shariarbdposted 5 years ago

Though love and sex are related, but not equal. Love is always awesome. Sex has one thing to say but Love has many thing to say...

3. peeples profile image94
    peeplesposted 5 years ago

Sex is possible without love but love is not possible (or healthy anyway) without sex. Sex is one of the things that keep a relationship going. It is nearly impossible for someone to have a romantic relationship with no sex involved.

1. Anti-Valentine profile image94
      Anti-Valentineposted 5 years agoin reply to this

There are asexual people out there who manage to have relationships without sex or even physical contact.

2. peeples profile image94
      peeplesposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Which is why I said "Nearly". The amount of those people is slim. Sex is human nature.

4. hi friend profile image61
    hi friendposted 5 years ago

i think that sex does not Vs. Love as sex is a part of love and the rule of nature.

5. shara63 profile image68
    shara63posted 5 years ago

Though related but still love and sex are quite different by nature...
    love is a deep feeling and involved with the soul,   but in sex its not necessary, it is physical.
    love never ends & lives for ever, but sex is momentary...it may be the result of love...but never the begining of it!

6. GensN profile image60
    GensNposted 5 years ago

This topic has been around for as long as I can remember. Sex vs Love...

Sex is an act and love is an emotion/feeling. That is the simplest answer. To break it down sex does not have to include love. Sex is a physical act between people to meet and satisfy a natural need.

Love is a wonderful feeling between people that says I put your needs before mine and sex becomes a part of that relationship to further their love. Sex is a healthy part of their love for each other and allows them to grow together.

7. kj force profile image72
    kj forceposted 5 years ago

Sex is NOT love...and LOVE is not always to do with sex......sex by definition determines gender male or female...or the act of intercourse/mating.....
    sex when associated with love is the physical act to consumate the relationship.
    Just having sex is a release of a human hormones....not that either is wrong...
    It's a personal choice.....

8. staceygrace profile image61
    staceygraceposted 5 years ago

I just wrote a short snippet of story based on a true story ;-) in relation to this just recently - actually my first hub - you could say - practise hub.
    http://staceygrace.hubpages.com/hub/Married-in-a-day

working