jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

What is your opinion on skinny dipping with a group?

1. thranax profile image54
    thranaxposted 5 years ago

What is your opinion on skinny dipping with a group?

Its always been unacceptable to be nude around others in general but what always seems to happen is a group of people (normally mixed genders) put the daily rules aside, strip down, and jump around and swim with each other. What in any other setting would most likely create negative results turns in to a really fun experience overall regardless of how someone looks. Do you think that its ok to go skinny dipping with a group of friends?

2. profile image0
    JThomp42posted 5 years ago

Whatever floats your B......... OAT. It's a matter of who is with who? Who is going to get jealous? If you have all been friends for a long time and if it's not a secret to your spouse or partner.

3. junkseller profile image85
    junksellerposted 5 years ago

Clothing is in part meant to enhance desire, by intentionally creating things which are meant to be unseen. Removing this artificial barrier we place between each other can be liberating. Everyone I have ever known who has participated in some sort of innocent public nudity event has found out the simple truth that once everyone is nude, it just isn't a big deal.

4. duffsmom profile image60
    duffsmomposted 5 years ago

My opinion.  I'm thinking that overused phrase, "Just say no."  No I don't think it is a good idea.  What would be the point of the nudity.  Swimming with or without clothing feels much the same (yes I have "dipped.")

5. freecampingaussie profile image63
    freecampingaussieposted 5 years ago

Swimming without clothes feels so much better & we love to skinnydip when & where we can .
    I guess it would be like going to a nudist beach . As long as everyone shows each other respect there should be no problems . If in a relationship make sure you are both happy with it !

6. connorj profile image77
    connorjposted 5 years ago

it depends entirely on the group and the place. When I first met my wife's family (they live on a lake) I was swimming (with swim trunks) yet when my future wife yelled "oh by the way there are gators in there!" I swam for shore perhaps almost as fast as Phelps and I was out of the water before I noticed my swim trunks had partially fallen down and exposed me a wee-bit. Therefore, I would conclude one should pick his opportunity wisely and it is highly dependent on the group make-up, quality of the lake/pond, and perhaps how well you know the group...