jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

What presents shall we give to the Mother of the Bride and Groom at our wedding?

1. Emma Harvey profile image91
    Emma Harveyposted 5 years ago

What presents shall we give to the Mother of the Bride and Groom at our wedding?

Rather than the usual bouquet of flowers. I browsed through gifts online but some seem a little tacky. What would be a nice gift or keepsake?

2. bridalletter profile image80
    bridalletterposted 5 years ago

A digital scrapbook, like an 8x8 and personalize the message in the front to her. What does she collect? You can buy a piece to something she collects (examples: depression glass, dolls, cookbooks) Just add a personal letter with the gift. One of those beautiful "table books" that is big and has beautiful images in it of places, birds, waterfalls, castles (again something she is interested in) Both sign a loving message on the inside of the book. I have seen those books sometimes very reduced price at Barnes & Noble

3. profile image37
    Wedding DJposted 5 years ago

A photo frame to display their favourite photo from your special day

4. Man from Modesto profile image85
    Man from Modestoposted 5 years ago

The Holy Spirit will reward you with excellent ideas if you will just ask!

I have been able to give several perfect gifts over the years because I prayed first, shopped second.

Congratulations on your upcoming wedding! The best tips I ever got for marriage:
    1. Be first to apologize. Make it a competition.
    2. Whatever bothers you about your spouse, don't bicker or nag... Ask our Father in Heaven to speak to them.
    3. Pray for more love, joy, happiness and peace in your marriage. We learned this from another couple. We have been blessed through this prayer.

Peace, MFM