jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

What is your favorite flower?

1. LaThing profile image75
    LaThingposted 5 years ago

What is your favorite flower?

It seems like rose is the most common flower to give to a loved one. But would you prefer other than Rose?

2. Ddraigcoch profile image80
    Ddraigcochposted 5 years ago

I only like the tight roses. Most go tatty and ugly. I much prefer Carnations. I adore Freesia also. My favourite flower to see in the garden are Fuschias.

3. dghbrh profile image78
    dghbrhposted 5 years ago

Jasmines and other colorful orchids as well i will prefer over roses.

4. chef-de-jour profile image97
    chef-de-jourposted 5 years ago

My favourites are all wild. The Teasel is an outrageous flower, a bit of a loner; the Rosebay Willowherb (which I think is a Fireweed in US speak?) tapering red and very social but my number one is the tiny, exquisite Scarlet Pimpernel with its small scarlet flowers and attractive green leaves, found near fields and suntraps. You probably wouldn't want to give one as a love token!

5. EFranz13 profile image40
    EFranz13posted 5 years ago

I was never a big fan of Roses.  Mainly, because it was always the "go to" flower for special occasions. My favorite Flowers are Gerbera (Gerber) Daisies. I love that they are so simple and elegant, and have such a variety of colors.

6. profile image0
    mefajf07300302posted 5 years ago

pink/white tulips absolutely the best looking flower

7. peachtreepetals profile image61
    peachtreepetalsposted 5 years ago

give me a bouquet with fresh lilies & roses any day smile

8. lburmaster profile image85
    lburmasterposted 5 years ago

Colored roses smile It is a favorite of most individuals and has always been a symbol of romance. However, adding the color seems to help erase the classic message. I also love Lily's.

9. gitachud profile image89
    gitachudposted 4 years ago

My favourite flower is the Sunflower. It is beautiful and lives up to its name because of how it follows the movement of the sun during its growth period. The energy contained in the sunflower seeds which is inherent in the oil represent the natural power of the sun.

working