jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Would it upset you to see a good friend or sibling become involved with an ex lo

1. jolinabetts profile image81
    jolinabettsposted 5 years ago

Would it upset you to see a good friend or sibling become involved with an ex lover of yours?

If so, why do you think you feel this way?

2. peeples profile image94
    peeplesposted 5 years ago

If one person's trash is another person's treasure then so be it! I would have no reason to be mad.

3. dashingscorpio profile image87
    dashingscorpioposted 5 years ago

I had a best friend date and move in with one of my ex-lovers. It didn't bother me in the slightest. (I imagine it would have mattered if I had been "in love" with her, or if she had dumped me,  or they started dating immediately after we split and I was not seeing someone of my own). However it was nothing like that. We just decided to go our separate ways. My friend starting dating her a couple of years later after she had been in two other relationships. We even did a few double dates.

4. duffsmom profile image61
    duffsmomposted 5 years ago

It would depend. If our parting was mutual, he's a decent guy and I was truly over the man--I might be able to accept his involvement with friend or sibling.  I think may be a lot of time would have to have passed after our break up--well over a year before it would be easy to move on and accept the situation.

5. lburmaster profile image82
    lburmasterposted 5 years ago

No. I would analyze the two of them and see if it would be a good or bad relationship.

6. Cardisa profile image93
    Cardisaposted 5 years ago

Honestly, it would bother me if I was harboring feelings toward the person. If the breakup was a while back and I have moved on emotionally then no it wouldn't bother me.

It would also bother me if my friend or sister was in love with the guy while we were dating. That would creep me out no matter how long they take to get together.