jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

What are the top ten mistakes women make in relationships?

1. kreate profile image70
    kreateposted 5 years ago

What are the top ten mistakes women make in relationships?

2. Cristale profile image85
    Cristaleposted 5 years ago

You should check out my hubs! Nagging is in the top three for sure, along with jealousy and insecurity.

3. dashingscorpio profile image85
    dashingscorpioposted 5 years ago

1. Expecting men to think like women or want the same things as women. 2. Expect men to read their mind. 3. Expect him to  change or become someone he is not overtime. 4. Expect him to be "strong" all of the time. 5. Expect him to want to share/talk about his every thought or feeling he has at the moment. 6. Expect him to be a "human ATM machine" or surrogate father. 7. Expect him to remain faithful when she denies him sex for extended periods of time. 8. Expect him to get along with all of her friends and family members. 9. Forgetting to (initiate sex) from time to time because (men need to feel desired too!). 10. Failure to separate his actions from his words. My book contains many of these and more mistakes that (BOTH) genders make with one another. "My Cat Won't Bark!" (A Relationship Epiphany)

4. faisalb87 profile image40
    faisalb87posted 5 years ago

A big mistake which is more than top ten mistakes is avoiding your partner. You need to spend some time with him.

working