jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Do you always love your first love ?

1. afriqnet profile image51
    afriqnetposted 5 years ago

Do you always love your first love ?

Its often said that you will always love your first love. Do you think this is the true?

2. NikiDiva profile image60
    NikiDivaposted 5 years ago

I believe that love is forever. If its real love then yes u will always love that person but may not always be IN LOVE with them.

3. Lady Summerset profile image80
    Lady Summersetposted 5 years ago

Yes, I do believe that you will get that flutter in your stomach everyt ime you see that person.  The first of most things are always momentous spaces in time and "first love" has that ability to transport you back to a time of innocence and exploration of love.

4. Tonipet profile image84
    Tonipetposted 5 years ago

I think this is true in the sense that "first" loves are not forgotten. However, excitement is not there anymore; nothing like it once was, but a memory, and since "first love" has once ruled one's world, it takes a small spot in the mind that remains there. I still remember my first love, but nothing that special anymore :smile Thank you afriqnet.

5. profile image0
    lovekesh45posted 5 years ago

Yes first love is unforgettable, anyone who is in true love always loves his or her first love even though it remained unsuccessful due to some reasons.

6. profile image50
    rock 111posted 5 years ago

i think that first love means the person you love

working