jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

DO you believe in the Law of Attraction and why?

1. onceuponatime66 profile image59
    onceuponatime66posted 7 years ago

DO you believe in the Law of Attraction and why?

Have you read the book, the "secret?"  You should.

2. MoneyCreator24 profile image57
    MoneyCreator24posted 7 years ago

Yes, I believe in that. And why? Very simple. Mind creates matter. Our thoughts become things and circumstances. Because we were created in the image of God, we are also creators.

3. Hailsale profile image61
    Hailsaleposted 7 years ago

Yes infact ive got the dvd aswell but since its release there has been some bad publicity surrounding it. I did like it though

4. shape_shifter profile image60
    shape_shifterposted 7 years ago

Nope, can't say that I have... and I'm never going to, either, nope, just doesn't sound interesting at all *(googles madly with right hand while talking out his a**)* Allright, let me get back with you on that one!

5. treven65 profile image60
    treven65posted 7 years ago

Hello,

Much appreciated this question.
    Yes I do undoubtedly believe in Law of attraction and it works.The open and a positive attitude always wins.It is on the base of my humble life experience.
    I have watched the movie more than a hundred times in last three years and found it outstanding.
    ''Your wish is your command'' is true,true,true....

Regards

6. profile image0
    Hipprintzposted 7 years ago

Yes, I agree that the law of attraction works.  I even put it to the test and I am living proof that while living a life of gratitude, I have received abundance, just by asking the universe for exactly what I want.  Anyone can; whether it be money, a job, better health, and more, too many to mention.  All you have to do is ask with a clear and open heart and mind and the universe will put people and materials in your path for you to make it happen-- for your highest good. 

Everything happens for a reason.  If what you ask for isn't coming to you, then try to reevaluate how you are asking the question or quite possibly what ever you have asked for is NOT for your highest good.

I have written an article based on this principle.  Thank you for your wonderful question.  I like the way you think!  Live Light

working