jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Why do people love drama?

1. Opulent1 profile image60
    Opulent1posted 5 years ago

Why do people love drama?

I  have noticed that lots of people rather settle for drama in their lives rather than inner peace. It seems easier to have peace rather than constant day to day drama.

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/6994453_f260.jpg

2. zsobig profile image85
    zsobigposted 5 years ago

I guess it is not because they really love drama, but rather the fact that our life is full of stress nowadays and some people don't know how to relax and 'turn off' for a while to overcome problems like quarrels, so drama.
    The best would be if everyone had the chance to just sit down and fully enjoy life once a day. I believe there would be less diseases and health-problems too this way.

3. savvydating profile image95
    savvydatingposted 5 years ago

Drama is an addiction. It is a way of creating passion - the manufactured kind. Drama is heady, which is why people love it. Plots in movies are dramatic. Drama sells. Unfortunately, drama is often destructive. I used to be a dramatic lover... Luckily, one day, I decided to grow up, kick the drama habit, and begin learning what love really entails...I'm glad I made the change. It was a bit of work, but well worth the effort to have inner security. There is an inner fire, a quiet passion which comes about as a result of releasing all the foolish drama. In any event, temper tantrums (drama) in an adult are pretty lame.

4. dashingscorpio profile image87
    dashingscorpioposted 5 years ago

Some people bore easy. They place little to no value on things or people that come easily to them. This explains why you see so many chase after the "bad boys" or "bad girls". Fortunately this is a phase for most people. The older one becomes the less they enjoy the emotional roller coaster.

working