What was the best date you ever went on?

1. lannm profile image60
    lannmposted 5 years ago

What was the best date you ever went on?

2. edhan profile image61
    edhanposted 5 years ago

In my life, all my dates are considered at its best at that point. I always have my love for all my dates. So, it is definitely on every date.

3. freespiritdhippie profile image59
    freespiritdhippieposted 5 years ago

My boyfriend and I are currently in a long distance relationship. He lives in St. Louis, and I live in Nashville. We both work demanding jobs, so it is difficult for us to find time to visit each other.

One particular trip, I left after work during the winter and made the 5 hour drive to his home. There was ice on the roads, and it ended up taking around 6.5 hours. I finally made it to his apartment late late at night. I start slipping and sliding through the parking lot with my suitcase, and arrive on his doorstep.

He opens the door and pulls me inside. He already has a fire going, music playing softly, a million candles lit around the apartment. I'm so caught off guard! Then I notice that the table is set beautifully and he is in the middle of cooking an Italian dinner (of all my favorite foods!). We ended up eating dinner and talking through the night. It was and still is one of my favorite nights since we have been together.

Sometimes i don't think it matters so much what the "date" is or where you go. It's the little things that your significant other does to show you how much they care.