What Is The Best Advice For Getting Over A Break Up Or A Broken Heart?

1. PhoenixV profile image73
    PhoenixVposted 5 years ago

What Is The Best Advice For Getting Over A Break Up Or A Broken Heart?

What quote, poem or even lyrics to a song has great advice on getting through a break up or broken heart?

2. Beverly Kase profile image60
    Beverly Kaseposted 5 years ago

Honestly sweety there is no best way to get over it but to just try to keep doing what you do and slowly forget about that person. Im sorry you got heartbroken but you are actually better of than I am right now. You don't have to cry over that person not being around when you need them because they rather hang out with their friends and stay out all night til the morning and not text you the entire time they are gone. No joke, right now my boyfriend is at his boys house hanging out and playing video games, and even though I was crying my lungs out he still left. Not only that I'm also 4 1/2 months pregnant with his child. So really I know you will get out of this. Everyone gets heartborken and it will happen again, all you do is remember what you did wrong in this relationship, admit it to yourself and try again next time. That's what I did and so far I have learned that I have corrected my mistakes and it is now his fault and his wrongs and he needs to fix it. You will realize later on, eventhough you may still have feelings for them, your better off being single and having fun. Go to work, hang out with co-workers, friends, family. Catch up with people, take a road trip or just invite close friends for some wine or beer or simply just lay back and be worry free. No arguments, no more crying because you feel they don't care, no more a lot of things. Be strong, you will get there and you will feel a whole lot better. Good Luck smile

3. miss1magination profile image66
    miss1maginationposted 5 years ago

I've experienced a broken heart it's not the best part of life but you do recover, I started to go out with my girlfriends to max brenners 'chocolate does wonders' but not just that also alot of laughs and support from my family and friends they helped me heal! I love this quote: Happiness always sneaks in a door you did not think was open– Anony-mouse.