jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (8 posts)

What does Love mean to you??? :D

1. faith_love_hope32 profile image60
    faith_love_hope32posted 5 years ago

What does Love mean to you???  big_smile

I have a question for everyone.  Something that will really challenge you and make you think.  Or maybe this answer will come easily to you.  What does Love mean to you???  big_smile

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/7074030_f260.jpg

2. profile image0
    JThomp42posted 5 years ago

What kind of Love? There are several different kinds. I actually wrote a Hub about it.

LOVE:

1.a profoundly tender, passionate affection for another person.

2.a feeling of warm personal attachment or deep affection, as for a parent, child, or friend.

3.sexual passion or desire.

4.a person toward whom love is felt; beloved person;sweetheart.

5.(used in direct address as a term of endearment, affection,or the like): Would you like to see a movie, love?

http://jthomp42.hubpages.com/hub/The-Go … -Word-Love

faith_love_hope32posted 5 years agoin reply to this

I guess that's what makes this a challenging question because there are many kinds of love, so it's not always simple to answer.  I'm curious to see what it means to different people.  I'll definitely check out your hub.  smile

2. profile image0
      JThomp42posted 5 years agoin reply to this

Thank you!!

3. Trish303 profile image72
    Trish303posted 5 years ago

When I see love I think of the kind between husband and wife, or mother and child. the kind you would die for with out a second thought.

4. unvrso profile image90
    unvrsoposted 5 years ago

Love is leading your actions through a path of equilibrium, so as not to exceed the limits of what it´s considered moral or inmoral. This will allow you to act with measure, leading all your actions to what is considered righteous.

This will provoke an internal joy which you´ll reflect to the exterior.

In simple terms: Love is loving yourself; when you love yourself, others will want to love you and everything around you will be love.

faith_love_hope32posted 5 years agoin reply to this

I really like this answer.

5. faith_love_hope32 profile image60
    faith_love_hope32posted 5 years ago

Thank you to everyone that has answered.  I liked and appreciated all of them.  I'll answer my own question too. 

To me love is unconditional, love is patient and kind, love is forgiving, love is non judgmental, love is pure, love is powerful, love is healing, love can make you feel whole when you feel empty. 

That's what love means to me.  I thought about this one a lot and those are the first thoughts that come to my mind.

working