jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

Most strong pull of heart is what for you so far?

1. dghbrh profile image77
    dghbrhposted 5 years ago

Most strong pull of heart is what for you so far?

Heart pull may be different for different reason.
    What is the strongest so far for you and what is it ?

2. stanwshura profile image74
    stanwshuraposted 5 years ago

Easiest question I've answered in awhile.  Now, I have driving, sometimes obsessive interest in many things, most all of them academic or "intellectual", and of course my music - and the writing thing!  But as for my heart, kids kids kids are what pull at it and motivate my passion, protectiveness and love.  Their curiosity,  their love of play, their overt desire to share their simplest joys to those who give them the time of day, their innocence, their HONESTY!  "How come you have a big belly?"!!  Yikes!   But it is a sincere question, with not an ounce of cruelty or (so-called) "freshness".  There's no confusion, no double entendre' none of the "playing the game" that begins, sadly, somewhere around double digits.  It's the straight dope.  And all they want in return is some attention - for you to accept their invitation their discovery of the world with you.  Children are *everything*!

dghbrhposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Thank you for your kind and yeah easiest answer in awhile. But I think you felt little fresh in replying this as you sounded happy(just my feeling), thinking about those wonderfully honest kids.

3. Mom Kat profile image79
    Mom Katposted 5 years ago

My heart wants to help others.  Nothing in the world feels as fulfilling than knowing that I helped someone else feel better, have a better day, reach a goal, or get motivated.  When I make a difference in the quality of lives for others it is a feeling beyond words.

This is not restricted to "strangers" ~ I love being supportive of my family, my friends, my hubby, and all of my children.  They are the ones that really make me feel accomplished.  To know that I put a smile on the faces of my children, or that I made my hubby feel like "king of the world", or that I got my best friend to go from crying and despair  to laughing and hopeful. 

My heart feels fullest and best when it is giving love to others.

dghbrhposted 5 years agoin reply to this

You are simply great.
      Thanks for sharing such nice thoughts here.
      Be happy always and keep making other people smile.
      God bless you.

working