This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: "https://hubpages.com/privacy-policy#gdpr"

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is used to quickly and efficiently deliver files such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisements has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (11 posts)

What do you worry about?

1. algarveview profile image89
    algarveviewposted 5 years ago

What do you worry about?

Do you think you should be more relaxed about it?

2. profile image0
    Garifaliaposted 5 years ago

Thanks for the question. You know, even speaking about what worries one this way can release some of the tension. I worry about my children's future. As we speak there are 1,400.000 unemployed people in Greece, the majority of which are young people in their most productive years of life. Two of those are my children. If anyone out there has any ideas please write in; your views to what might be done are welcomed.

1. algarveview profile image89
      algarveviewposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Hi, sorry I have no ideas... Nonetheless, I totally understand what you mean and yes, talking about our worries it's one of the best therapies around, so let's just talk about them... At least we will feel more relieved afterwards...

3. lburmaster profile image83
    lburmasterposted 5 years ago

Is everything done? What needs to be done? Is my house in order? I'll work on the house on Saturday. Will I be on time for work? What to eat when I come home? I'll think about it when it happens. When will I schedule my surgery? I'm busy each day that the office is open and their closed on weekends. Maybe I can delay the surgery for two months. What about the winter session at work? I will never have time for it. Do I have enough money on my card to get he cats declawed? Will I have the time to drive to the SPCA? Or what about my teeth? Each of these is an all day thing. I can't take time off work for them. They will have to wait.

Yep, I need to be more relaxed.

4. profile image0
    JThomp42posted 5 years ago

I worry most about my Loved one's passing away before I do. This has been reality so far and it is really hard to deal with.

5. SweetJoy profile image58
    SweetJoyposted 5 years ago

Well... Since I am California Native here, I used to worry about everything in my daily whole life. But, I asked myself - "why should I be more worried about everything? Remind myself of being so much lucky to stay alive happily.." And I finally realized that worrying about my life is just wasting my time. So - I am here to enjoy blogging and reading every article about health, beauty, education, and finances. Reading and writing my blogs are more fun! Learning other people's feedback in my blogs is importantly educated to me because I think that every feedback in my blogs helps me to know what to write and what to not write. :-)

Writing and reading blogs/articles really help you resting. No stress needed.

6. securityproducts3 profile image42
    securityproducts3posted 5 years ago

I worry about not finding a job after college. Probably not the only one either...

7. Rosana Modugno profile image84
    Rosana Modugnoposted 5 years ago

Truly, I don't worry as much as I used to.  When my children were younger, I worried a lot about them.  But as they grew into adults and went out on their own and my marriage dissolved, I found myself alone, with worries of my own but about myself, and realized, I don't worry about myself at all.  Worry is a waste of time.  It never changes the outcome or anything surrounding it.

8. Peanutritious profile image60
    Peanutritiousposted 5 years ago

What don't I worry about! Finding work, finding my soulmate, my finances, my friends, family and pets dying. I realise it's ridiculous and doesn't change anything but i'm just anxious constantly.

9. edhan profile image59
    edhanposted 5 years ago

As a parent, we worry about our children from growing up till the day they get married and having their own children.

I believe it is part and parcel of a family in life. So, now my children are in University, we are worried about their studies. Soon when they start to work, we will worry about them finding the right jobs.

10. mathira profile image84
    mathiraposted 5 years ago

I worry a lot of many things. One is that I must be financially independent and I am working at it. I write articles in hubpages and I do have a passable viewers. but i do not know how to monetize my hubs and this is my recent worry.

working