jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (4 posts)

How do you ask a girl out?

1. soconfident profile image83
    soconfidentposted 5 years ago

How do you ask a girl out?

Name one way you have asked a girl out. What did you say and what did you do?

2. Johnny2Balls profile image61
    Johnny2Ballsposted 5 years ago

Years ago I was sitting on a bench on a road on what was one of the loneliest days off I had had. I wasn't overly happy with life and the world at that moment in time, and I found myself sitting, watching traffic for what must have been a very, very long while.

All of a sudden this girl walked past pushing her bicycle along. She looked sweet, and nice, and so I smiled, and she smiled back. She continued along, and I continued to sit there, but the idea was planted, and I figured that the day was already bad, so how much worse could it really get? A few moments later I caught up to her, introduced myself, and we walked along chatting. We swapped numbers and ended up as an item for about a month after that.

At that moment when I approached her, I didn't really care what happened. I think having no fear of rejection is probably the best start, but the problem with that is having no fear requires either: 1) A very low self esteem at that point in time, or 2) A massive ego. I don't really recommend either, but they can sometime pay off in the strangest and most unexpected ways.

1. soconfident profile image83
      soconfidentposted 5 years agoin reply to this

The best attitude to have is a " whats the worse that could happen?"

2. Johnny2Balls profile image61
      Johnny2Ballsposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Exactly! Having said that, if the answer is massive physical violence mounted upon you be another aggressor, then maybe don't go there :-P

working