jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

How can you tell who really is your friend?

1. soconfident profile image83
    soconfidentposted 5 years ago

How can you tell who really is your friend?

2. Civil War Bob profile image60
    Civil War Bobposted 5 years ago

Swap being annoying to each other for 20 or so years and if you haven't killed each other in that time...there's your real BFF as the youngsters text.

3. edhan profile image61
    edhanposted 5 years ago

A friend in need is a friend indeed.

Well, I had encountered in situation where friend came to my aid without question or asking. True friend is always there when you need help without asking for anything in return.

4. ii3rittles profile image83
    ii3rittlesposted 5 years ago

They will be there for your before you even have to ask. They will know how to make you happy and will never judge you when you make a mistake.

5. vparker profile image60
    vparkerposted 5 years ago

Your friends are there for you no matter what -- through the good, the bad and the ugly. They stick by my your side and never made snide remarks or gossip about you behind your back.  One way to tell if someone is a real friend is to judge them if and when you get sick. Do they check up on you or do they disappear until they deem you more "interesting" again.

6. lostdogrwd profile image61
    lostdogrwdposted 5 years ago

when they there for you with out any type of cost or you doing something for them, user are just that , they say nice thing to you while asking you for something.

working