jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

How many chances do you think you should give the one you love before you decide

1. Zombie Chick profile image54
    Zombie Chickposted 8 years ago

How many chances do you think you should give the one you love before you decide its finally over?

How many? and why?

2. |♥poke☼| profile image57
    |♥poke☼|posted 8 years ago

I Denno,Iv'e Given Plenty.
    But Who Knows Maybe It Hasn't Been Enough
    You Always Have To Think About Whats Gonna Make You Happy At The Moment And Worry About The After Part Later smile
    Friggin Kelli

3. profile image49
    NNathanielStockposted 8 years ago

This is entirely up to you and you alone. You will know when its over and deep down yes it will hurt but not as much for you know its over and time to move on. No one can tell you how many chances to give the one you love only you can and when enough is enough you will end it and move on with your life knowing that its truely over. It sounds like you gave this person many chances already in my opinion i think you need a break from this person take a step back and really take a look at this person to see if this person loves you the way you love this person. If its met to be this person it will work out in the end if not then move on

4. stricktlydating profile image84
    stricktlydatingposted 8 years ago

When you finally have enough, you'll just decide it's over. It doesn't matter about how many chances you give it, it just matters that when you've had enough you will find the courage to walk away.

5. Sammy193 profile image61
    Sammy193posted 8 years ago

Like the others here,  It is totally up to the individual about when a relationship can go no further.  I guess the person on the other side to me would have to be moving forward with me and work at our relationship and not be falling down all the time requiring me to pick them up.  Relationships have their ups and downs for sure but again how many downs is personal before we throw in our towel.

6. brett05 profile image53
    brett05posted 8 years ago

Yah its not how many chances you give a person, its how much crap you can really take from one person. Everything usually comes in three though. If they cheat then just dump them straight up! Once a cheater, always a cheater!
    If they lie about something then just ask them if they do really love you enough to not lie again. Everyone has secrets so you try to tell a lie from a secret apart.
    Now if they flat out just hit you then get away cause its always bad.
    Now ask yourself this............. How much crap do i have to deal with and how much time do i have to waste before i finally let this person go? Is this person really worth it? You decide and write me back and let me know.    PLEASE!

working