jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

What is one romantic thing that you have to do for your spouse to make them happ

1. Ann810 profile image81
    Ann810posted 5 years ago

What is one romantic thing that you have to do for your spouse to make them happy?

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/7252678_f260.jpg

2. Something Write profile image69
    Something Writeposted 5 years ago

I believe that speaking 'their language of love' is the best way to make a partner happy - with emphasis on the word 'their'. Your love for your partner or spouse can be conveyed in many ways but unless it's 'their' way, it doesn't have much impact.

Let's take an example. The husband shows love through physical intimacy, but the wife would rather have a kind word or an attentive ear at the end of a trying day. The love is there but it's not being transmitted through the proper medium - to put it clinically.

Learn the different languages of love and try matching your spouse's language with your own. It will make a huge difference in your relationship and you'll be amazed at how happy it can make your partner.

Do this just once and see the power of love languages at work!

3. lburmaster profile image82
    lburmasterposted 5 years ago

Take him out to dinner. Food is his weakness. Give him a good meal and he will love you for forever. So I take him to Red Lobster, P. F. Chang's, Rudy's BBQ, etc. My spoiled sweetheart loves it.

4. Kiki Estime profile image38
    Kiki Estimeposted 18 months ago

Do something unique. If you pay attention to spouse you can piece together and see what they love. Something thoughtful. For example, make something out of their favorite color or write a love song for them out of your heart.

working