jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

When were you last inspired?

1. brittvan22 profile image82
    brittvan22posted 5 years ago

When were you last inspired?

When was the last time you felt totally inspired and what had you entranced?

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/7357117_f260.jpg

2. tsmog profile image83
    tsmogposted 5 years ago

Great question and oddly the answer for today is I dun'no. I say that because of the half dozen or so hubs read today I am inspired by them all. Pondering one may say I am digesting them now. The most recent is the hub shared by yourself regarding obesity and the bankruptcy concept. That is where the second portion of your question comes to mind - "what had you entranced?" and the meaning. That article did hold my attention, cause wonderment, yet I am mixed with it being 'delight.'

I am delighted you shared that information, yet not delighted by the prospect of obesity in this nation becoming or is epidemic. As far as it being the object of a cast spell, well, I just answered this question. I have a propensity to wander when writing within a state of 'theta.' Yet, falling into the entrancement I shall wander.

I ponder obesity in this respect 'now.' I am responding to the question, have the background of the hub on obesity in mind, pondering the bankruptcy concept and allowing for awareness. Right now, metaphorically speaking I am savoring the preceding, yet I see four prominent 'things.' Two additional questions in the answer section 1) Loneliness. Why do women end up with pets and guys computers? 2) What you think is the biggest achievement in your life and why?

Temptations of opportunity I ponder gobbling those morsels of wrapped candy saying 'I want that too.' Then to the right is 'Like this Question' and the queues for sharing with the world the subject or the question you asked. Just below those additional pieces of candy is an advertisement; 'Jesus Christ is Lord. Christian & Single? View photos of local Christian singles on ChristianMingle' with a door, which is 'Browse for Free' with a couple of arrows.

Oddly and maybe more rhyme than reason is I am saying under breath, 'Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers;
    A peck of pickled peppers Peter Piper picked;
    If Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers,
    Where's the peck of pickled peppers Peter Piper picked'

Why, I have no idea. Did Peter eat those pickled peppers? Or did Peter share them. Entranced?

Being an odd duck more than a soaring eagle, knowing I have chores to accomplish, watching a friend 'Fred,' who is a hummingbird feed on the Winnifred sage in the garden, and knowing most will say 'BS' is what is writ, and knowing my schedule allows for 30min more at Hubpages again I ponder a question while reflecting on something about the 'Do the sons bear the sins of the fathers?'

3. lone77star profile image83
    lone77starposted 5 years ago

I was inspired at 4:30 in the morning. It woke me up!

I have been immersing myself in positive input, recently, and found it making my motor run on high revs. I love it.

Yesterday, for instance, I watched the film, "The Secret." Beautiful stuff. Even with a few misconceptions, it helped remind me of the miracles I've seen and how easy it is to ask and to receive instantaneously.

4. profile image57
    atheistchickposted 5 years ago

Last time I was inspired........ was today when my dermatologist gave me these creams to fight this rash I have around one side of my mouth (not Herpies)  and now I want to take better care of my body!

5. Rosie writes profile image87
    Rosie writesposted 5 years ago

I was inspired today when I learned that a 4th grader at my school lost his mother to cancer last week.   To see him trying to continue on with life, and deal with such an enormous loss inspires me to do more with my own life.

6. kj force profile image72
    kj forceposted 5 years ago

I am inspired everyday that I wake up...The sun, smell of coffee, my G-C , my pet Turtles, the fact I can see,smell / hear /feel / see and taste all the things I value in life...basically my world and the things that make it go round....
    However..this morning my Grandson told me  the little girl Caitlin Downing age 5, in our community who just last January was diagnosed with a brain tumor, passed away on Sunday afternoon..
    this has inspired me to cherish every moment even more...our sympathies to her family...

7. profile image0
    AudraLeighposted 5 years ago

Dear brittvan22,

I am audraleigh on HP.  It is nice to meet you!  I really like your question!

My answer:  I went to see 'Lincoln' last night.  I woke up this morning and wanted to write a review.  Then I received an email from HP awarding me an accolade.  Part of it said I was doing well in what I do best here;  writing poetry.  As a result, I wrote my review that way.

8. brittvan22 profile image82
    brittvan22posted 5 years ago

I love and appreciate the honesty and creative variety of your answers we are all indeed uniquely and creatively endowed with this gift of writing. For me inspiration is an exchange of energies between two sources, whether it be God and a person or human to human or nature to human. I think we all inspire one another in some and I look forward to reading your hubs! Thanks for answering you have all inspired me!

working