What to do if Someone Hurts You?

1. mymagicview profile image74
    mymagicviewposted 5 years ago

What to do if Someone Hurts You?

Last week someone broke my heart.. I am trying to get over it. What would you suggest to make myself feel better? What to do if someone hurts you?

2. dghbrh profile image78
    dghbrhposted 5 years ago

If some one intentionally hurts me without any reason then i try to convince myself that the person himself/herself is hurt inside and by hurting me he/she is trying to lighten his/her heart so far. So I bless him/her.
    If some one does it unknowingly the I tend to bless him/her also else I feel the burn of anger in my heart to be restless. Its hard but with practice one can do it for sure. Its actually necessary for own peace.
    Last week one someone broke your heart.....well mymagicview...just try to understand that  the journey is over with that special one for you. So move on with life. It hurts I understand well but hardly you have any option. Whatever makes you happy like music, writing, reading or anything which is your hobby try to engross your time with that to lighten your heart. Then try not to be alone. She is not for you may be. And there is someone specially for you waiting somewhere. Just you need to wait for that special moment to meet that special one.
    Take care so far. It happens and time will only heal. Give time some time to heal your heart and be happy till then.

3. nightwork4 profile image59
    nightwork4posted 5 years ago

keep living. time is the only thing that heals a broken heart.