jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

What makes a man a good husband?

1. alexandriaruthk profile image73
    alexandriaruthkposted 5 years ago

What makes a man a good husband?

I was watching a show and the man said, I cooked, clean etc. and I am a good husband. Of course he added he also work and brings home the money. Being a good husband means being sensitive to the needs and happiness of your wife. A happy wife is a good life. Do you agree, what is your opinion.

2. xkamronx profile image60
    xkamronxposted 5 years ago

A good husband is very subjective to the wife. As you stated, "Happy wife, happy life!" If the wife is happy, then she probably considers her husband a good one.

3. bituinolayquizano profile image59
    bituinolayquizanoposted 5 years ago

I consider my husband a great husband because he respect me,love me,care for me and being faithfull to me.he never misses a day without saying how much he loves me.He always give me free time to be with frriends and provide me and my child what we need.

4. lburmaster profile image83
    lburmasterposted 5 years ago

By listening to his wife, keeping everything where it belongs, helping clean up when asked (or even better, when I don't have to ask), coming home each night so I don't have to worry, have a sense of humor to help me through the hard times, I would say compassion but my husband doesn't have that. For him to take off work to help take care of me when needed.

5. profile image0
    Deepes Mindposted 5 years ago

A Good husband is the same as a good wife, someone that will accept and understand their spouse's love language and do everything possible to speak that particular language.

working