jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

What was the worst thing that a friend has ever done to you?

1. mikielikie profile image67
    mikielikieposted 5 years ago

What was the worst thing that a friend has ever done to you?

2. TIMETRAVELER2 profile image97
    TIMETRAVELER2posted 5 years ago

I recently had a friendship end after almost 40 years.  My friend did not tell me why.  She simply stopped communicating.  I believe this is the cruelest thing any friend has ever done because it leaves me without a sense of understanding and closure.  I guess she was not the friend I thought she was!

3. Stina Caxe profile image86
    Stina Caxeposted 5 years ago

I had a friend steal my boyfriend once when I was 18, but I really just felt sorry for her once he became her problem to deal with.  I've known some bad people who have done bad things to me, but once someone disrespects me or somebody I love, there is no way I will ever again refer to them as a friend.

4. Glasso profile image60
    Glassoposted 5 years ago

I had a 'friend' who was trying to manipulate me. She tried to convince me to lie to police so she can get revenge on someone. After I refused to cooperate, she started to spread the rumors about me.She told some people that I was the worst person on the face of the Earth, the biggest looser, the ugly bitch etc. We are not friends any more, but she wants to be my friend again. Lesson learned -- do not let someone back in your life.

5. duffsmom profile image60
    duffsmomposted 5 years ago

I had a good friend during my teen years. I got married young so we drifted apart. Over the years I have tried many times to write to her, even called her mother but "Bonnie" has never responded.  And it makes me wonder if we were as close as  felt we were at the time.

working