What would be the worst qualities of the worst dates you have ever experienced ;

1. Edlira profile image67
    Edliraposted 5 years ago

What would be the worst qualities of the worst dates you have ever experienced wink?

This question comes for the purpose of a "research" I am making and I would greately appreciate your input smile

2. Marcy Goodfleisch profile image95
    Marcy Goodfleischposted 5 years ago

Oh gosh - don't get me started!  Horrible table manners (cleaning food out of his teeth with his fingers), bad manners in general - like spitting on the sidewalk, someone running out of money and expecting me to pay everything (after asking me out), a guy who took me sailing & decided to race the people in the boat next to us & then screamed at me because I didn't know how to crew the boat . , . Those are just a few.

3. samazi profile image69
    samaziposted 5 years ago

The worst qualities of the worst date ever are when on first date the person borrows you money and expects you to foot the bill for food and refreshments alone.The person you are having the first date with is introverted and doesn't initiate any dialogue, you are the only person doing the talking whilst the responses are only yes or no without elaborating further.The person doesn't look straight into your eyes during a conversation.

working