jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

At what age do most men start craving for real marriage?

1. ngureco profile image83
    ngurecoposted 4 years ago

At what age do most men start craving for real marriage?

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/7905054_f260.jpg

2. blessedp profile image80
    blessedpposted 4 years ago

Old age, just kidding I do believe mid 30's to 40's.  When they have conquered the world.  That is some not all.

Most women chooses marriage much earlier than their male counterpart because they are more family oriented. Well, that's my opinion.

1. dashingscorpio profile image87
      dashingscorpioposted 4 years agoin reply to this

You have a point! Most women have been "practicing" being married and a mother since early childhood with baby dolls, princess dresses, doll houses, Easy-Bake Ovens. Boys never pretended to be fathers or married. Marriage was never their "dream".

3. dashingscorpio profile image87
    dashingscorpioposted 4 years ago

"craving"? I have never known any man to "crave" marriage. Most men could have married just about any woman they have been in a long-term relationship with. Marriage is an "option" and not a "requirement" for the majority of men. There is no (biological clock) ticking away or anything like that.
    Having said that I would say most men start (considering) marriage in their early 30s. This is especially true if they have been focusing on completing college and establishing a career path. After school most guys want to party and enjoy the freedom that comes with being an adult. They're not in a hurry to become their parents!
    My advice to any woman in her 20s with her heart set on getting married....She should consider dating men who are in their early 30s who have never been married before.

working