jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (6 posts)

What are you perspectives about forbidden love?

1. raven heft profile image61
    raven heftposted 4 years ago

What are you perspectives about forbidden love?

What opinions do you have and how might you feel about forbidden love?

2. dashingscorpio profile image87
    dashingscorpioposted 4 years ago

I think there needs to be a clarification of what specifically (you) mean by "forbidden love". That term could encompass a lot things for different people. (From desiring a friend's or sibling's mate, infidelity between people that are married, statutory rape {having a sexual relationship with someone under the age of consent}, to incest among family members) One would have to know in what instance of "forbidden love" you are referring to in order to weigh in.

1. raven heft profile image61
      raven heftposted 4 years agoin reply to this

The answer is only how you choose to answer it. But honestly i had'nt thought of how sick an answer could come out. The purpose is to how might someone answer it no matter how clear, interesting, or unacceptable. Doesn't mean i'll feel the same.

2. dashingscorpio profile image87
      dashingscorpioposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Yes the word "forbidden" opens up a big can of worms. Most often it is applied to (immoral or disloyal) behavior. If we think of something as being "forbidden" essentially we're saying we believe it's (WRONG). Do we give into temptation? hmmm

3. raven heft profile image61
    raven heftposted 4 years ago

Some people choose to provoke forbidden aspects. How might you feel about that? But including more paranormal involvement.

4. DDE profile image27
    DDEposted 4 years ago

When two people come together and ignore  their parent's opinions and still go on with their lives hanging out and seeing each a love they share between them sacredly, and sounds a thought

working