jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

What features make someone attractive?

1. Sydney Lecher profile image61
    Sydney Lecherposted 4 years ago

What features make someone attractive?

2. PoeticPhilosophy profile image82
    PoeticPhilosophyposted 4 years ago

TNA, jk. Well good looks obviously attracts you to a person cause you don't know them, so if your good looking I'm attracted. I don't believe in getting to know a personality til your with them for a long time so if your not to "easy" your attractive.

3. dashingscorpio profile image87
    dashingscorpioposted 4 years ago

As is often stated "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder". It's important to keep mind that with 7 billion people on the planet odds are no matter how someone looks there is a person who will see them as (their) type. People often hurt themselves when trying to attract a "specific" person. Not everyone is going to think you're "hot", attractive, or (their type).
    Men for instance vary on the importance of a woman's physical attributes. Having said that one trip to any public place like a mall or grocery store and you'll see women of all shapes and sizes with a man! As I stated there is someone for every type.
    Once you get past one's appearance type the next major consideration is their personality and sense of humor. I see you have this question listed under (attracting men). Awhile back I wrote a hub on what (men) look for in women before asking them out. http://dashingscorpio.hubpages.com/hub/ … g-them-out

4. Sunkist123 profile image60
    Sunkist123posted 4 years ago

Personal grooming.  The way I've come to see it is if a person doesn't respect himself enough to keep himself, his hair, clothing, etc., neat and clean, it's not only unattractive but a sign of worse problems.  Of course, no one can look like they just stepped off a magazine cover 24/7, but anybody can use a hairbrush, toothbrush, razor, and shower!

working