jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

They say beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder. what do you think makes a pers

1. Diana Mendes profile image77
    Diana Mendesposted 5 years ago

They say beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder. what do you think makes a person attractive?

2. gmmurgirl profile image81
    gmmurgirlposted 5 years ago

For me it is both physical and personality.  If a person has both, then he/she is very blessed indeed.

3. tiinayy profile image66
    tiinayyposted 5 years ago

Good hygiene, presentable and neat appearance, genuine personality.

4. fitmom profile image83
    fitmomposted 5 years ago

It's not just the outside. The inside affects the outside. If a person is sincere and loving, then their inside beauty shines outside as well. I've met people that at first glance seemed attractive, but their words and actions made them very unattractive.

5. Borsia profile image43
    Borsiaposted 5 years ago

There are probably almost as many answers as there are people.
    It ranges all over the map both figuratively and literally.
    Every culture and region has their own ideas on beauty and desirability and every individual within those has his or her own standards.
    It also follows generational lines.
    Tattoos and piercing are all the rage especially with western youth. Being from a different generation I find them to be disgusting, a sure sign of no class and poor breeding.
    There are, no doubt, millions who disagree and the same who agree.
    I'm all in favor of tattoos and piercing, it saves me the trouble of wondering whether someone is worth my time.

6. EuroNinila profile image87
    EuroNinilaposted 5 years ago

There are so many factors that make a person attractive, their overall appearance must be clean.  The person must care about themselves and about the way they look, they must have good hygiene.  A good personality and a caring personality is a must as well.  But most importantly, an HONEST, REAL, and TRUTHFUL person is what I find most attractive.   There are a lot of phonies out there and that is obviously unnatractive to me.

7. profile image0
    Rayne123posted 5 years ago

well when we first meet someone of course we are attracted to them physically, however when we get to know them, their personality defines their looks.

I think that someone with a lot of love and kindness to give is attractive. If you have love everything else falls in place.

Attractiveness is so different to everyone. What  one person thinks is sexy/good looking may not be to another. This is the chemistry between the two in question.

IF you are confident about yourself you will be confident with others and that alone will give you the security to stand up straight and hold your head up high. You will feel great. Never let anyone tell you that you are not attractive, because when it boils down to it, we all have imperfections and perfections.

Sometimes the way you view yourself is the way others will view you. If you give out positive rays/energy so will others see that in you. Just like when your sick or in a bad mood, others will pick this up as well.