jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Slightly Confused

1. Syrusv37 profile image88
    Syrusv37posted 4 years ago

Slightly Confused

So I went to see a movie with my female friend (Kickass 2!) and I'd already seen it with someone else. A couple days later she drunk texted me and said "Weird stupid thing..but..did you see Kickass 2 before you saw it with me and not tell me? I was like...um. what?"
    I'm completely confused why this should even matter. We're just friends. Is this some kind of female test or something? I feel like she is now questioning my trust. Which makes no sense because it was just a movie..

2. phtech profile image81
    phtechposted 4 years ago

In my opinion, it shouldn't matter. Tell her the truth. If she freaks out, she may not be the best person to be hanging out with right? Turn it into your test, if she's testing you at all.

3. profile image0
    JThomp42posted 4 years ago

RED FLAG!! This actually shows that she has deeper feelings about the relationship than you do. If you have no feelings for this girl, I would make it completely clear to her when she is sober.

4. profile image0
    sheilamyersposted 4 years ago

Maybe it's just me, but I'd ignore any text from someone if I knew they were drunk. I my experience, there's no way to have any type of conversation with drunks. I say ignore it and move on.