jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

What do you do if your ex boyfriends tells you to go kill yourself then wants yo

1. profile image52
    kloraine16posted 4 years ago

What do you do if your ex boyfriends tells you to go kill yourself then wants you back ?

2. profile image0
    sheilamyersposted 4 years ago

Tell him to forget about it. I can almost guarantee you if he says mean and hateful things once, he'll do it again. You don't need to be tied to someone like that.

1. ChristinS profile image96
      ChristinSposted 4 years agoin reply to this

I completely agree!

3. ChristinS profile image96
    ChristinSposted 4 years ago

That is a big red flag of a potential emotional abuser and that can often lead to more serious abuse later on.  Run, don't walk away from any person who would disrespect you enough to tell you something like that.  There are worthy men out there who would never say something like that even in anger.

4. sprickita profile image80
    sprickitaposted 4 years ago

What does your gut tell you to do? You cant listen to your heart, it will screw you over more often than not if its answers you seek where the other party sucks. with someone u love like or want that's blown it with trust or warmth. If your like me you probably choose not to and really should listen to your brain, its telling you to be equally un adult and harsh back. So trust your gut. Sense its in the middle, your evaluates both sides and will no best.  THATS my advice but here is my opinion--
    History repeats its self. He may never do or say unnecessary cold mean things again but those chances are slim. I don't know how mature he is but that is not ok to say to anyone little on your girlfriend. If you let him get the idea that your ok with verbal abuse he will continue to do it and maybe more. Be careful good luck and trust your gut before anything else.

working