jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

Would it be ok to steal your so called best friends girlfriend because of cheati

1. Shawn1998 profile image56
    Shawn1998posted 4 years ago

Would it be ok to steal your so called best friends girlfriend because of cheating?

Well there is this girl she is in a relationship but I like her and she told me she likes me back but I do not do anything to ruin her relationship but she is going out with my best friend but he flirts with girls every week and he has pictures of naked girls on his phone and I am seriously thinking about taking her away from him because I think she deserves the best not a boyfriend who flirts or have pictures of nude girls and I told her but she ignored me what should I do!?

2. profile image0
    cjaroszposted 4 years ago

Well not trying to be rude, but from what you just said how is he your best friend. Why would you purposely ruin your relationship with your best friend? Would you be ready to blow your friend off for a girl? Tell him, he treated her wrongly, now its your chance.

That being said, if she wants you then why is she still with him? As for your comment of " she deserves better". From a girls stand point. That is up to a girl to decide what is better, and what she wants. You may not agree with the. Relationship, but the your a bystander at the time. You have let her make decisions on who she wants to be with.

You need to look at this from every persons view. You are currently only seeing yours. Yes, she may like you, but she may like him just as much. There may be more behind the relationship than what you know about. How would you feel if your best friend was taking this action?

Stop and think about what your actions are going to do to you. You may gain a girl, but you can most likely lose your best friend. Your gaining a girl, that is OK with splitting a friendship. If it doesn't work out between the two of you, your lost with no girl, and no friend.

3. peeples profile image94
    peeplesposted 4 years ago

I'm sorry but you said something I don't understand. "not a boyfriend who flirts or have pictures of nude girls" By what you are saying she is flirting with you, or you wouldn't know she likes you back. Also what about nude pics on a phone makes him a bad boyfriend. How do you know she doesn't look at nude photos? You are making up things to justify your selfish wants. None of the things you named are justification for ruining a friendship. If he's so horrible why are you even friends with him? Also if she really liked you, then you wouldn't have to "steal" her. She'd willingly leave him for you.

1. Shawn1998 profile image56
      Shawn1998posted 4 years agoin reply to this

She is not that type of girl i've known her for a long time idrc I had so many friends i've lost so it doesn't matter to me I could have been goin out with her now I jus do not know what is stopping me but I respect your answer and thank you.

4. Pop Culture World profile image85
    Pop Culture Worldposted 4 years ago

My dad stole my mom from his best friend 40 years ago because the guy was playing games on her. My parents are still happily married. If your heart is in the right place, I say go for it.

working