jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

Do you believe in "First love never dies"?

1. Lilanie Ang profile image59
    Lilanie Angposted 4 years ago

Do you believe in "First love never dies"?

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/8681719_f260.jpg

2. C.V.Rajan profile image77
    C.V.Rajanposted 4 years ago

First love is like a ghost. It keeps haunting you after its death!

3. ktnptl profile image86
    ktnptlposted 4 years ago

That's true. First love never dies. Even after long time, it will stay in back of your mind.

4. dashingscorpio profile image88
    dashingscorpioposted 4 years ago

No. It really all depends on how old one is when they had their first love as well as the depth of emotional investment and intimacy.
    It's not uncommon for people to reflect back and laugh at themselves for "believing" they were "in love" when they finally find "real love". That's when you hear girls say, "I used to be (crazy) about that boy." or guys say, "I thought I was going to marry her."
    Grade school, Jr. High, and high school are oftentimes when people believe they're "in love" for the first time. As the years roll by we learn a lot about ourselves and relationships. Our notion of what our "ideal mate" changes overtime. The "perfect guy/girl" at ages 18 or 19 is nowhere near the kind of person we consider to be our ideal mate at age 30 or 40. We evolve!
    The truth is most of us "fail our way to success" when it comes to relationships. If this were not true most of us would end up marrying our high school sweethearts! Rarely does someone hit (the relationship lottery) their first time out the gate. Very few of us know enough about ourselves to know what it is we need and want in a partner for life when we're young.
    Chemistry and raging hormones tend to guide us in our youth.

5. Lisa HW profile image74
    Lisa HWposted 4 years ago

No.   I believe it most often has an amazingly short life span, dies, and eventually reveals itself not to be genuine love at all.

6. profile image55
    tbHistorianposted 4 years ago

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/8682854_f260.jpg

most definitely - I married the woman and she definitely is the greatest example of First Love that never dies.

7. Jasmeetk profile image85
    Jasmeetkposted 4 years ago

Its true first love never dies... I believe!!
    Even if your first love doesn't succeed to be with you for lifetime and someone special comes to your life. Even you will feel like that whom you think that he or she is love of your life is not that much important. Even if you marry with the love of your life..
    Still that first person with whom you was at some moment of life will stay somewhere in your mind. Their memories will still be there in your mind.
    Its actually irritating when you know that person is nothing in your life now, still you remember him or her!!

8. DDE profile image26
    DDEposted 4 years ago

Yes i do believe that first love never dies when couples divorce and remarry they always  remember that love they once had.

working