jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (11 posts)

Would a white girl ever be impressed by the looks of a brown Asian guy?

1. chinmayXdas profile image84
    chinmayXdasposted 4 years ago

Would a white girl ever be impressed by the looks of a brown Asian guy?

2. Mahfoudh Muhammed profile image60
    Mahfoudh Muhammedposted 4 years ago

Would a brown Asian guy focus on what's inside him and what's inside that white girl that made him choose her?
    Looks are temporary people, very temporary.

3. dashingscorpio profile image88
    dashingscorpioposted 4 years ago

There are lots of interracial couples around the world. Not everyone in any race is opposed to dating or marrying outside of their race or culture. This happens all the time. If you're experiencing rejection oftentimes it has to do with more than just your skin color.
    Guys get rejected by girls of their own race all of the time! However they don't blame it on their skin color.
    You hear the word "no" and you move on! That's life!
    Bruce Lee had no problems attracting women of all races!

chinmayXdasposted 4 years agoin reply to this

You're absolutely correct.
      It's always nice to find people who share the same beliefs.
      smile

4. profile image0
    sheilamyersposted 4 years ago

Speaking for myself as a "white girl", I've seen many brown Asian guys who I thought were very handsome. The same thing applies to men of other skin tones and races. Would I ever date or marry a brown Asian guy? Sure. If he loves me, treats me as an equal, and all of the other things I consider part of a real and lasting love.

chinmayXdasposted 4 years agoin reply to this

That's really encouraging for all those who tend to suppress their emotions due to imagined color boundaries, which might not exist in real life at all.

5. bethperry profile image93
    bethperryposted 4 years ago

Certainly. There are attractive men of every color on this earth, and I think the color barriers -and prejudices- of yesteryear are pretty much dismissed by women today.

6. Everyday Miracles profile image86
    Everyday Miraclesposted 4 years ago

Of course. Men of all races can be beautiful.

7. wychic profile image90
    wychicposted 4 years ago

Absolutely, I've seen some REALLY good-looking Asian guys, and plenty of any imaginable human color. That said, speaking for myself at least, looks are just the "hook." In order to stay attractive, a guy must have an attractive personality. To me, that's someone who is honest and intelligent with some interesting mix of other unique characteristics. I'm certain that everyone has different specifics they look for in the gender of interest, but anyone who relies on appearance alone is doomed to quite a disappointing life.

8. duffsmom profile image60
    duffsmomposted 4 years ago

Color wouldn't be a factor for me at all. What would stand out is how kind, and thoughtful he was. Does he have a good sense of humor, do we have fun together.  But color is not important.

9. Alphadogg16 profile image92
    Alphadogg16posted 4 years ago

Being the product of interracial parents, if anyone was really asking this question (I'm assuming it's just a question and not your personal belief) I would think that person had serious self esteem issues. You should always believe in yourself and are equal to anyone regardless of race/color. For the most part, I don't think color is a big of an obstacle as it use to be in the past, it's more about how the person treats you.

working