jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

What should be the perfect gift to partner at first marriage anniversary?

1. joshiparas profile image84
    joshiparasposted 4 years ago

What should be the perfect gift to partner at first marriage anniversary?

2. duffsmom profile image60
    duffsmomposted 4 years ago

Yourself.  Spend the day or evening with her doing whatever she wants, pay attention to her, fix her dinner, tell her how you really feel about her. Watch one of her favorite movies and make love to her.

To be honest after being married 43 years, getting into the material gift habit can be rough because it is very hard to always come up with not only a thoughtful gift but one that out does your last gift. Time and attention is the best gift.

1. rutley profile image74
      rutleyposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Amen duffsmom, I totally agree after 34 years of marriage.

3. profile image59
    EmilySparks2894posted 4 years ago

I agree with duffsmom, spending time together would be the best thing. Do something you both enjoy doing together. If you want to go the gift route, try something that has unique meaning to the both of you, or something personalized smile

4. cebutouristspot profile image75
    cebutouristspotposted 4 years ago

Start off with a breakfast in bed then send her to an all expense paid spa her choice while you do all the house chores make your home as clean and spotless as possible smile then meet up with her and make her feel likes a queen smile go shopping with her, listen to her story.

Take her out for a good dinner and just talk with her be physically and emotionally present. (I wouldnt take her to a movie since 2 hours sitting is a waste of this moment)

P.S. - Make sure to pull her chair be a gentleman

Take her home and give her a glass of her favorite drink and give her a foot rub smile

working