Why do men/women fall out of love? what's the particular reason?
There are a variety of reasons why this might happen.
1. They "relax" and take each other for granted. Stop putting in the same kind of effort that won the heart of their mate to begin with. Some people treat relationships and marriages like purchasing a sofa. Once they get it home they put it in a spot and leave there for 30 years.
However relationships are more like gardens. You have to nurture them or else they'll die. It's not uncommon to hear someone say, "He/she is not the same person I fell in love with."
2. Some people are suckers for the "infatuation phase" of relationships They're "in love" with "falling in love". Once both people reveal their "authentic selves", have a few major disagreements, and realize their mate is not "perfect" they begin to lose interest in them.
3. Growing apart instead of growing together overtime. When people stop wanting the same things for a relationship it's pretty much over. There is no amount of "work" or "communication" that can overcome being with someone who does not want what you want.
4. Someone is not having their emotional or physical needs met. This can often lead to cheating or a breakup.
5. In the eyes of one of them the other has committed a "deal breaker" which is unforgiveable. Love becomes hate and hate eventually becomes indifference.
The easy answer is, their thoughts have changed. Everything depends on thoughts. In love, there is a blending of similar thoughts and feelings. In a break up, those thoughts and emotions are no longer there. It does not mean hate is there, it just means there has been a change in attitudes.
by Joana e Bruno5 years ago
How many kids did you or do you want to have? Any particular reason?
by xixi127 years ago
Why does the hubscore fluctuate? Is there any particular reason for this?
by styles4luv7 years ago
How can you survive without no income and unable to work!
by Temy Beal7 years ago
Why are you following me?You're welcome to do so, of course, I just wondered if there were a particular reason?
by ShanteD5 weeks ago
Can you really have a relationship with someone you don't trust.You can love them and want your relationship to work but if you don't trust them can it? Do you give it time and hope for the best?
by These eyes16 months ago
Why do men hurt the person they love? If they love a woman why they do crazy things?I have a good relationship with this man and he just admit that he was having an affair that he wants to continue seing that person. I...
Copyright © 2018 HubPages Inc. and respective owners.
Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners.
HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc.
HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on affiliate relationships and advertisements with partners including Amazon, Google, and others.