Two black cadillacs driving in a slow parade... If you know the song you know w

1. merej99 profile image81
    merej99posted 3 years ago

Two black cadillacs driving in a slow parade...  If you know the song you know what it's about!

one for his wife - the other for the woman who loved him at night.  Let's just say this was a long-standing affair - going on for YEARS.  What happens when he dies? Are there 2 funerals? 2 viewings? 1 gravesite service and another memorial service?  What would you do if you were the wife?  If you were the other woman?

2. Dale Hyde profile image84
    Dale Hydeposted 3 years ago

Not sure unless it actually happened within the cycle of my life. smile

3. wychic profile image90
    wychicposted 3 years ago

If I were either one, I might have done exactly what they did in the song -- team up and take care of the problem wink. Now I have it stuck in my head. Luckily, the only time I've faced infidelity in my life was for a few months before the end of the relationship, I strongly suspected it was going on, and I was already emotionally detached from the situation. She moved in pretty much as I moved out, and months before the divorce was finalized. If it was YEARS of someone who could lie to my face -- and to the "other woman's" face -- then I would not only be much more hurt, but also much more likely to see him as a remorseless psychopath who could be a danger to society. Yeah, not a fan of adultery tongue

working