Sometimes movies give the greatest love advice. What are your favorites? Name t

1. realtalk247 profile image69
    realtalk247posted 3 years ago

Sometimes movies give the greatest love advice.  What are your favorites? Name the movie and quote.

Great Love Advice/Quotes from movies:

Country Strong(movie)- Don't be afraid to fall in love. It's the only thing that matters in life.

The Mirror Has Two Faces (movie) -"Rose Morgan: I tell you what I envy about people in love - I'd love it if someone knew me, I mean really knew me. What I like, what I'm afraid of, what kind of toothpaste I use."

Valentine's Day (movie)- "When you love someone, you love all of gotta love everything about them, not just the good things, but the bad things too. The things that you find lovable and the things you don't." —Estelle (Shirley MacLaine)

2. MsDora profile image95
    MsDoraposted 3 years ago

“When a man is trying to win the heart of a woman, he studies her. He learns her likes, dislikes, habits, and hobbies. . .  It is a lifelong journey that draws his heart ever close to hers”.  Fireproof

3. dashingscorpio profile image87
    dashingscorpioposted 3 years ago

I think "great advice" is based upon whether the individual agrees with it or not. If it does not resonate with you then you won't consider it to be great no matter how valid it may be.

"Look, I guarantee there'll be tough times. I guarantee that at some point, one or both of us is gonna want to get out of this thing. But I also guarantee that if I don't ask you to be mine, I'll regret it for the rest of my life, because I know, in my heart, you're the only one for me. ( Ike Graham: Runaway Bride)
    The quote is about avoiding regret for not pursuing the person you want. My mother use to say; "If it's not worth asking for it's not worth having."
    However my favorite love quote does not come from a movie.
    "Never love anyone who treats you like you're ordinary."
    - Oscar Wilde