jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Why women in generally think this way?

1. Damanee Bailey profile image61
    Damanee Baileyposted 3 years ago

Why women in generally think this way?

When a woman cheated, it is the man fault, when a man cheated it is because of greed.

2. Amanda108 profile image91
    Amanda108posted 3 years ago

Though sometimes there is legitimately a double standard in attitudes toward men and women (such as, for example, it is close to socially acceptable for a woman to slap a man when he annoys her, but it would be considered abuse were a man to hit her - neither should be hitting anybody!), I disagree strongly that "women in general" think this way. There is no proof that this is a common attitude among women.

3. duffsmom profile image60
    duffsmomposted 3 years ago

I'm totally unfamiliar with this generality and would disagree with it.  But life is full of double standards--unfair as they are.

4. DDE profile image26
    DDEposted 3 years ago

All women don't think the same and and women don't think like me men are to be blamed in some ways. Sometimes men provoke woman to cheat they don't pay attention to their women. The lack of a woman's needs looks away from her partner once  she feels neglected by him.

5. baybpnk profile image81
    baybpnkposted 3 years ago

It is the cheaters fault no matter what. You can't blame your own actions on someone else unless you are a crazy person. When anyone cheats it is lust, greed, and probably fear of telling their "significant" other that they want out. Cheating is a selfish act for anyone to do. If you want to be with someone else physically, then you don't really want to be with whomever your with currently. If you did want to be with the current partner, then you would know to give them and your relationship enough respect to either not have those feelings for anyone else or fight those feelings because you really love your significant other.