jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

If you ran into a person, and they ask for your number, would you give it to the

1. Alexizer profile image60
    Alexizerposted 3 years ago

If you ran into a person, and they ask for your number, would you give it to them?

The mysterious person is someone you find mesmerizing and captivating. What would you do?

2. Amanda108 profile image91
    Amanda108posted 3 years ago

As in a stranger? Doubtful. I know it's not uncommon for people to share numbers with attractive people they just met, but I'd require some good conversation first - conversation that provided info like a name and job and hobbies to prove that we actually have something in common. Attractive (or mesmerizing or captivating) isn't enough for me. Fun question!

3. profile image0
    sheilamyersposted 3 years ago

Not until I got to know them better. I might give them my generic email address.

4. bethperry profile image89
    bethperryposted 3 years ago

A mysterious person as in a total stranger, or as in someone I know who just happens to be mysterious in general?

5. dashingscorpio profile image87
    dashingscorpioposted 3 years ago

There is but one reason to give out your contact information and that is because (you) want to get to know them better. Nevertheless it's always smart to use good commonsense when dealing with strangers. You want to gradually get to know them before giving them total access. Information should be mutually exchanged.

6. Bassem Girgis profile image61
    Bassem Girgisposted 3 years ago

This should be a lot simpler than the world makes it out to be. Sincerity is the code.
    If you like the person give him the number. You give your contacts to worse people, advertisements, and websites that sell your contacts.
    Simple, if you like the person do it, he could be someone that will change your life forever.
    Best wishes