jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

You have a choice between two and only one may be chosen. Which do you choose?

1. tsmog profile image81
    tsmogposted 3 years ago

You have a choice between two and only one may be chosen. Which do you choose?

A kiss or holding hands? Please feel free to explain your choice or write a hub.

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/9111055_f260.jpg

2. krishnacd86 profile image58
    krishnacd86posted 3 years ago

Hi there....

The question of "which" comes if you have "confusion". The origin of confusion comes if you are not happy with the first or may be you like both!!!
    As a matter of fact, anyone who falls in love for the first time doesn't have any confusions as the one feels the first love is the best. But later, may if the first crush fails, that impression of failure remains for lifetime.

For those, who falls in love for the second time....feels that they can forget their first love. But whenever, they have any bad experiences or any short time breakup with the second love...then those impressions of first love failure keeps on pinching them with extra impact.

So it makes fear of failure...thence by, CHOICES and OPTIONS....Convinced??

According to me (Choice 1 is backup) and (Choice 2 is trail)....

In my case....i would always prefer the choice which could be a trail.

3. dashingscorpio profile image88
    dashingscorpioposted 3 years ago

I guess it all comes down to who you are with as well as possibly how long you have been together.
    Having said that I'd prefer a kiss good-night as opposed to a handshake. It's also more romantic and passionate to be "making out"/kissing than it is to be sitting and holding hands.
    Older lovers tend to hold hands more than younger lovers do. By older (I'm not referring so much to age) as I am to how long they've been a couple. New couples tend to be much more passionate.
    It's not unusual for someone in the relationship to "long for" those old days. There is a whole industry geared towards helping couples "rekindle" passion or "ignite the spark" again.
    "It's easier to maintain a fire than it is to reignite a spark!"
    Whether one prefers holding hands or kissing the most important thing is to have a mate who has the (same preference) you do! Otherwise someone may be (silently dissatisfied) with how things are. This could lead to infidelity.
    'Spiteful words can hurt your feelings but silence breaks your heart.'
    - C.S. Lewis

4. profile image0
    temptor94posted 3 years ago

It will depend on how much love is there between the two partners, whether both feel as intensely for one another, and also on the timing. A kiss is always more passionate and loving, while holding hands is a very caring and affectionate gesture. Both have their suitable timings. If one partner is angry or upset about something, or in a generally dull mood, kissing may not be the best thing to do, and will not be received well.. in this case, the hand holding can be much more reassuring.

5. alancaster149 profile image85
    alancaster149posted 3 years ago

'Eeny, meeny, minie mo...'
    That should sort the men from the boys. Get it wrong and spend a long time thinking about, 'What if...'
    Or you can play the waiting game, as long as you don't finish up being the one she picks 'on the rebound', then it can be double disaster.

6. kj force profile image72
    kj forceposted 3 years ago

tsmog...another precarious question proposed...love it !
    I would choose  holding hands, as a kiss can be a quick peck, come and gone in a sec or wet long and uncomfortable cramping in the area of the upper lip...( or a mustache/unshaven 5 o'clock stubble= discomfort).
    Whereas hold hands can be beneficial to creating warmth which can ease discomfort of Arthritis and can last for hours...can be done whether seated  walking, or even lying down. Holding hands is also acceptable in public and many times messages beyond friendship can be conveyed very discreetly.
    You can tell a lot by just holding someone's hand...even a handshake...
    Just my thoughts...probably sounds boring ?

7. jamillalaw profile image60
    jamillalawposted 3 years ago

if it was me i would choose the one i have  close bond with and before that i would pray

working