jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Why men have tummy after get married?

1. profile image68
    skagraposted 3 years ago

Why men have tummy after get married?

it is said that 5 minute of sex is equivalent to 1 hour exercise, than why men have tummy after get married?

2. pippap profile image87
    pippapposted 3 years ago

My opinion is that after marriage men don't exercise as much due to added responsibilities that take up previously free time.  The other reason is that home cooking can be more fattening than restaurant food; and, the husband probably now eats on a more regular basis than he did when he was single.

To be fair, women can get a tummy after marriage as well.

3. dashingscorpio profile image88
    dashingscorpioposted 3 years ago

Couples in general tend to gain weight. Part of the reason is being in relationship/marriage usually centers around eating, drinking, watching television together, and various other (sedentary) activities.
    They tend to relax their physical standards once they "have someone" because they no longer feel they have to "compete".
    Having said that it's not uncommon after a breakup or divorce that these same people (change) their eating habits, start an exercise program, and participate in more evening and after work activities until they become attached again. The cycle then repeats itself.

4. Junior90 profile image60
    Junior90posted 3 years ago

Well i think that the men are whipped by their wifes, the husband are surpose to have that awful image to neglect/attract the oposite sex, sometimes the wifes have a downfall (if you know what i mean) in which she thinks he has no interest in her, by the way sends a sign of just saying to their husband no exercise, no training & no later by then if your going out with mates for drink or something... There is more to say about this subject, but that's what i've seen it happen to mates, family members, and people you known but dont talk too.